Hello Readers I’m back after a fortnight and begin a new series. I shall start with Flax Oil.
It was accidentally that we, i.e. my family, discovered the benefit of Miracle oil. Our daughter, suffering from cervical neck pain, was advised by the doctor to use a collar which she did but to no relief. It was only when she went to London that a doctor at the NHS prescribed linseed or flax capsules. Till then I’d only known linseed oil used as a solvent. Well, after having the Flax Oil capsules for two years her collar was out forever.
- Three years ago I realised I couldn’t sleep on my right side, which was my preferred side. I thought my pelvic girdle was affected and with much trepidation went to the doctor who advised an MRI. The result was the degeneration of bones which the doctor said was common as one age. So, what do we do? The doctor prescribed some medication which I was reluctant to take. Friends, unbelievable as it seems, it was Flax Oil which cured me in a month’s time!
- One morning I saw my daughter-in-law adding a tablespoon of Flax Seeds Oil to her porridge. Unaware of her health issue I curiously asked her if she found the oil helpful. It was then I came to know she’d been having severe pain in the ankle and resorted to Flax Oil after trying other medication. The pain vanished in days!!
The above are true examples of the efficacy of Flax Oil. Inflammation or joint pains do happen at some time or the other. It is the other benefits of Flax Seeds Oil which are not very evident, but we find ourselves healthier than usual when having the oil as part of the routine. Awareness of taking supplements to increase immunity especially in these Covid 19 times has increased and more and more people are taking flax seeds on a daily basis but just as a weak patient is administered glucose drip for quick relief so does Miracle oil provide relief in inflammation and joint pains.
Benefits of Flax Oil
- Flax Oil is rich in omega 3 & 6; the omega 3 being more than in fish oil. So, what does this mean to a layman? Omega 3 fatty acids: Help in lowering blood pressure; Reduce triglycerides; Slow the development of plaque in arteries. It is well known that as we age the arteries’ walls are thickened with plaque due to which the flow of blood is hindered resulting in blood pressure, Therefore the doctors recognize 140 as systolic normal for those above seventy! But what about those above thirty-five? Stress in day to day life, long stressful working hours, and anxiety being common factors that lead to high blood pressure and then begin the medication and vicious cycle of organs being affected.
- Flax Seeds Oil reduces the chances of abnormal heart rhythm. Reduces the likelihood of heart attack and stroke and lessens the chances of sudden cardiac death in people with heart disease.
- Regulates cholesterol.
- Reduces the risk of cancer, especially breast cancer.
- Flax Oil axcontains soluble and insoluble fibers. Having a tablespoon of this oil daily eliminates constipation.
- Improves skin problems like acne, brown patches on the face.
- Helps regulate menses.
- The healthy fat of Flax Seeds Oil reduces hunger pangs thus helping in weight reduction.
- Helps in dry eyes. Long hours of working on the computer results in dry eyes; a common feature these days.
- Reduces hair fall.
- Reduces joint pains.
- Helps in containing inflammation.
How to Use Flax Oil ?
One can use Flax Oil as salad dressing, in dips and sauces. Speaking to villagers I discovered that they use this oil as a cooking medium. They were unaware that flax Seeds oil disintegrates on heating which is harmful. If only all this is taught by health workers.
Including one tablespoon of Miracle oil or one capsule of it after each meal on a daily basis could have numerous benefits for your overall health.
Where can you get Flax Seeds Oil? The easiest way is to go for the capsules. I prefer cold-pressed this miracle oil obtained freshly in your city. Store this oil in the refrigerator.
Image by: Pezibear from Pixabay